ZOLVOID®: Zoledronic Acid 5 mg/ 100 ml Infusion.
Basic Product Specification:
|Zoledronic Acid 5 mg Infusion||1mg/ 20 ml||EUR.P||I.V Infusion||5mg/100 ml Infusion.|
- ZOLVOID® is to be used one infusion in one year.
- ZOLVOID® contains Zoledronic Acid 5mg in 100 ml, Intra Venous Infusion bottle.
- ZOLVOID® is a ready to use intra-venous infusion, injected over a period of not less than 45 minutes over constant infusion, after proper hydration & under medical supervision.
- ZOLVOID® is used for treatment of ‘Osteoporosis’ in men & ‘Post Menopausal Women’ at risk for fractures.
- ZOLVOID® is also indicated for the treatment of Paget”s disease of the bone.
- ZOLVOID® should not be used in patients suffering from severe renal impairment.
- Supplementation with Calcium & Vitamin D3 over the year is must during the treatment with ZOLVOID®