CREART® (Cetrorelix Acetate)
CREART®(Cetrorelix Acetate): 0.25 mg Injections.
Basic Product Specification:
|Cetrorelix Acetate||0.25 mg||USP||SC Injection||1 ml Solvent + Powder Vial in a Combipack|
- CREART® contains Cetrorelix Acetate 0.25 mg for S.C Injection
- CREART® comes under the category of GnRH Antagonist.
- CREART® is specifically used for ‘Premature LH-Surge Suppression’ before ovulation induction in women during IVF procedures.
- CREART® offers a simpler & shorter protocol for Controlled Ovarian Stimulation as compared with those using gonadorelin analogues.
- The main advantage for women treated with CREART® is the avoidance of hormonal withdrawal side effects and the convenience of dosage.
- CREART® should be stored strictly between 2°C & 8°C.