VALEUPROX® Depot (Leuprolide Acetate Depot)
VALEUPROX® Depot (Leuprolide Acetate Depot): 3.75 mg & 11.25 mg Injections.
Basic Product Specification:
|Leuprolide Acetate||3.75 / 11.25 mg Depot.||USP||SC/IM Injection||1 ml Solvent + Powder Vial in a Combipack|
- VALEUPROX®Depot contains Leuprolide Acetate Depot Injections.
- VALEUPROX®Depot comes under the category of a GnRH/ LHRH Agonist.
- VALEUPROX®Depot forms a cloudy liquid on reconstitution.
- VALEUPROX®Depot is indicated for specific treatment of Central Precocious Puberty in children by Endocrinologists.
- VALEUPROX®Depot 3.75 injection is recommended once in 28 days, while VALEUPROX®Depot 11.25 is recommended once in 84 days.
- VALEUPROX®Depot shows Improvement in treated symptoms usually after 3-6 months of initiation of treatment.
- Once the solvent ampoule & powder vial of VALEUPROX®Depot is reconstituted, it should be injected quickly within 30 minutes or else it will have to be discarded.